Okay.everything looks easy.seems simple. well well. I just felt as if there is a great stone falling on me.I'm not feeling good and well.Bad bad bad. everything happens on the same time in this short period. It's the crucial time right now, I'm still walking on the same pace, that's terrible. I fret. I'm looking for my passion towards everything I'm handling now. I'm getting sick. so sick. You might forget what u said but I never forget how you make me feel. Thanks for your contribution, I shall screammmmm... Nonetheless, life still goes on and I appreciate those who are always there to make me laugh like insane lady. and tq JuhannTeh, the awesome "dai gor" ( actually younger than me, but super mature and hilarious) for contributing the webcam funny scene just now. And right now the only thing I'm looking forward is going home!although not so soon though. still tomorrow will be the pengajian malaysia midterm test. ohwell ohwell..Shall see how's my BM standard. Totally a waste of time reading it.aha. but looking at the positive side, I should be happy that I am moving forward to another phase of my teenage life and actually glad to hear that my personalities outshine the appearance. :)
"smile when it hurts most"
No comments:
Post a Comment