Friday, September 4, 2009

I say

*wiping away dust*
LOL its been awhile I didnt update my blog neither fb.
so yeah. these two weeks are oh-so-hectic but I seriously enjoyed the weekends!
last weekend and the coming one.. thanks for the consecutive holidays,prolonged my stay at home. there have been some changes to my home and I have new family members.... proudly introduce the two newborn lil puppies, teddy&gucci... and my german host brother...Luca. needless to say I enjoyed home. went to chooi yee's farewell on last saturday nite as she'll be heading to canada in few days time. wishing her best of luck.. met up with tai, jia tian, camenn, and huey gin.great time talking with each other about daily stuffs and gossiping. on sunday, tai came to my place and we did practically everything included studying ofcos :P later elaine and her bf came for my dad's curry chicken. it tasted good seriously.. it was the 1st curry chicken I tasted it from my dad after 19years. how lucky they are having the same thing as I do. haha
at nite, celebrated Merdeka @ ICCC. HAPPY 52nd to our beloved country Malaysia. despite all those recent political arguments and everything which left a bad image to other nation, its still our home country afterall . I went back to the ISLAND again on Monday. it was a very tedious week. was almost sick on Tuesday luckily not. I skipped test. hohoho and was busy for assignments and revision then there comes Friday again. which is today. its like a blink of an eye, seriously. Had law test today, totally made me raawrrawrrrawwr...managed to finished but slightly extra minutes needed and notes as well.. there are more to come I know... less than 3weeks already!!!!OH MYYYYY :S



No comments:

Post a Comment