you are so scary!!
holy bi***!! what kind of intention are you having?
one after another? I'm enough of seeing that.
acting innocent and bla...
never try to act or imitate me..
sooner or later. ur true face gonna reveal.
____________________________________________________________________
okay, that's over now.
I got something to share right here.
very inspirational :))
" life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted."
"A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. and most of us live somewhere in the middle."..... it sounds like a wrestling match. could describe in that way, but which side wins? :)
*smiles with the crinkled eyes and the crooked teeth.. "Love wins, love always wins"
so true... I really enjoy reading it. Tuesday with Morrie. A good stuff!!
hmmm what's more? life lately is kinda messed off. yet, I know I'm gonna manage it and make it upright again. It's kinda like O-M-G...
right now... I wish I wish..... my desires gonna happen. I rather throw all my popularity and stay happily satisfaction.:)))
No comments:
Post a Comment