Tuesday, November 16, 2010

club cant handle

without realising, it is the middle of the month of november. time's fleeting. since that day, there's no more interaction between you and me. things are getting worst and worst. eye contact are still there though. I felt it, I see it. no matter what it is, it gonna last forever. Hell no it can be forgotten! you gonna be back to the place you belong soon and we may not see each other ever. This gonna be kept deep down there, til we talk again.

And yet, one waves comes after another.. there's no end for this I wonder? I am so sick at times. Yes, I do need it no doubt but in the good amount, not excessive! Yesterday, same thing take place. different person, different way, different place, different feelings. Ofcourse, it wasnt as good as the last time. still, I felt so bad. I wonder what was wrong in my mind. How could I make the same mistake again?! and I dont even know if it is for real and sure!DAYUMM
and the weather...freezed ma asss off! negative 5degrees. :S gonna be cooler and cooler. warm needed! gonna get the thick coat asap!!!shopping!!!:)


Aside from these, another good thing is.. I think I found a soul mate kind of. :)) gonna appreciate this for sure. Girlfriends are forever, boyfriends are whatever. This is always my top quote!;)
Midterms around. alot need to be done. getting new opportunities soon!! gotta strive for it.

new resolutions...new resolutions.. say it, do it!! more other productive stuff should be taken place. cutting off the times going to wudaokou.. ;) only once or twice in a month i hope!.

btw, 2months more... less than 2months!! and im gonna be home!! happy yes?no?both!
whatever.. just cherish my moment now. alot of things havent been said or done.

brush up, brush up!!! New Rule : I need to wake up with determinations and go to bed with satisfactions! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment