Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Discovery

first year, checked!
Summer Vacation....
only one word to say,
HOTTTTTTT!!!
Beijing is so HAWTT.
some flashed back,
I still remember how reluctant I was last year when my parents suggested me to come to Beijing.
and right now, see what I have been through :D
OK, I'm satisfied!
Hoping that my intern gonna go well,
earn more for part time,
and yeah, get a place to inner mongolia!

blah-blah-blah
opportunities & curiosity
these are my magic words,
without them,
I won't be where I am.

Officially TWENTY-ONE,
looking forward for a Vegas trip or even a trip back to Europe!
at least, I had a bash on the day.
Filled with finals and a bunch of warm people and surprises.
That was the best of all, don't you agree with me?

:)

Through thick and thin,
I am really glad that.....
I'm still One-tough cookie.

ps/I'm still hunting for you! come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment