Finally get to enjoy the sun and beach this weekend! Thanks to the awesome weather. Apparently I have been enjoying the sun since last week! It's once in a blue moon for the northern Germans! So everyone here is excited about the weather!As it is always chilly and windy.
but wait! wth am I talking about weather all time as well? As a true blue Malaysian, who cares right? It's sunny all year at home! So, I should be afraid being under the sun instead of enjoying it. blahh.
Clarifications that I want to make. Yes, most Asians loves to have fair skin, no doubt, yet, NOT ALL. and I'm not one of them!For me, darker skin tone is healthier. but not as dark as dark chocolate lah LOL
This weekend is the Nautic's event at the harbour, I went to watch fireworks on Friday night . Luckily I wasn't just with the kai alone, or else I will just be bored til death. Gotta attend the birthday on Thursday. hmm what shall I get him?
Met Moni and her friends later and we spent the kicked-ass night together! First went to shakirs and then Speicher! ohyeah I even Bumped into some ex classmates at the harbour, like seriously! It's easy to bumped into people in Flensburg! just like Ipoh. hahha, now I know I'm famous in Flensburg too! I know people, people know me! heheh kidding. Rocked til 6 in the morning, what did I do? amazingly not wasted at all! :) just enjoyed! Again, went back to the harbour after few hours of sleep to meet up with Hanna. Pictures to share, saw the SunThoRice landed, pirate juggles, live band and etc happening stuff going on.
The weekend just waved goodbye! and last week too was incredible weekend visiting long-time-no-see friends! It was a four day trip traveling three different places and over night at three different places meet different friends. It's really nice to see them again. all the way from Flensburg - Henstedt Ulzburg - Hamburg - Berlin and again Flensburg.
It's a joy and I'm blessed to have my friends!
Wish everyone a good week ahead!!









No comments:
Post a Comment