Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New Obsession

Yes, indeed. I felt stress, restless these days. Staying away from home, away from family and friends since 6years. Being far away from home, I have to find a home out of a home. What have been my "crutches" all these while. I would say the people that I have made. But, not least on my list, YOGA.

Why Yoga?

I started Yoga in 2005 when I was still in high school, accompanying my mom every Sunday to Yoga classes. However, at that time, I was still very reluctant, I dislike waking up early during Sunday morning. I used to enjoy doing more outdoor sports like hiking, camping, netball and etc.

But after some years, especially after mom did a yoga course in India, she kept me motivating me and whenever I will be home, I would practice yoga with her. Sooner or later I followed her footsteps and started my yoga journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment