Saturday, June 1, 2013

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

As you said, this is our quote now
I'm glad that you came into my life since we were toddlers,
for some reasons we lost in touch
somehow, we got connected again last year
I believe fate made us bond again!

I really appreciate your presence
Time that we have spent talking all nights for months!
We even made a Summer plan!
Counting down within a month!
However, as time goes by,
I am starting to fret again.
Because of being 342542358 miles away?
or the attitude you are showing these days?
You told me part of that was your true face.
So, what were you before?
I puzzled again...
I remembered the words you told me.
Are those even promises? or just sweet talks..
We are still talking almost everyday but I do not think I feel you these days.
Was it because of our excuses?
Again.......
I know I should not have any doubts

Cannot deny the fact that I am an insecure person.
I do not easily fall for something.
If I do, I will fall so deep.
I tried so hard to control,
so far it's been all well.
I see how much changes I have made these months.

lets hope for a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment