Thursday, June 25, 2009

19th. on 22JUNE2009

wohoo. I'm officially 19th!
was a blast throughout my 18th and I hope it will last longer..
enjoyed so much on my bday itself and the gathering on saturday, when i was at home.
Thanks for all who made my day!
I'm really glad to have you guys.
I received bunch of msg from my buddies throughout the world.
its the best thing ever. the warmness melts my heart away.
seriously, i never felt that way before.
It was superb. I felt great.
so sweet! so awesome!grinning away ;)

ahhhh...I MISS EVERYONE!!
  • my DRUNKER germans,
  • my PARTY HOTTIE mexicans and thai,
  • my CHATTER BOX taiwanese,
  • my LOVER AMC-ian gang, and
  • my CARING family.
  • not forgetting the 3J's who accompanied me till 12midnight and later ofocs. :P
they are the colours that brighten my life. it wouldn't be that fun without them.

XOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment