A NUTSHELL OF MINE

Monday, June 1, 2009

more than words





I'm so tired, but I can't sleep...standing on the edge of something much too deep..funny how I feel so much but cannot say a word..we are screaming inside, oh but we can't be heard..so afraid to love you, more afraid to lose...clinging to a past.





I start to feel like I can’t maintain the facade any longer, that I may just start to show through. And I wish I knew what was wrong. Maybe something about how stupid my whole life is. I don’t know. Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow, the need to keep on keeping on?... I don’t know the answer, I know only that I can’t. I don't want any more vicissitudes, I don't want any more of this try, try again stuff. I just want out. I’ve had it. I am so tired and I am already exhausted.



Yours NoRa F at 7:15 PM
Labels: feelings, soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

nuffnang

About Me

My photo
NoRa F
Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.Travel makes me a wise girl. I'm really grateful being pampered by my love ones.
View my complete profile

IM

IM

shout out

My readers

Feedjit


Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2012 (22)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (5)
  • ▼  2009 (68)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • there's a hole deep in my heart
      • splendid weekend.
      • cant wait for my FREAKY FRIDAY again!
      • 19th. on 22JUNE2009
      • Superhero in mylife
      • Save me from myself, you canAnd it's you and no on...
      • FRIDAYS. Freaky friday
      • buahahaha
      • Sss...
      • *bawl*
      • hotter than a bitch.
      • jam-packed week
      • answers
      • more than words
      • Bro's 16th
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (5)

ad

Passerby

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.