already 3rd of March :)
to be continue from my previous post.
after 4months in Beijing, I went back to Malaysia for almost 2months winter "break"
Had been working ma ass off (nahhh, not that bad actually).
at least, I spent my time doing something worthwhile :) EXPERIENCES again.
Throughout the two months I spent in Ipoh, I realised the changes!
My bros grew up!! ALOT!!!
they had became more matured in different ways.
Both of them reflects some lessons to me, I have to be a better example for them! :)
ohyeah, just to mention... I spent my xmas eve in Beijing with my crazy friends. I thought xmas eve should have been spending time with more of them... but yeah. as times goes by... anyhow, we managed to have lotsa fun together :D til left few hours just on time to catch my plane on the 25th afternoon. That's was my 2010 Christmas! I really have some homesick during Christmas every year after my year in Germany!! I missed them so much that I could hardly describe how...
And then, I spent my New Year celebration with my family and friends in Ipoh! Indeed a valuable time for me spending time with them again after few months. We welcomed YEAR 2011 with joy and kept all the memories in Year 2010 in heart and treasured them forever. It had been a meaningful year for me. I LEARNED, I CRIED, I FELL IN LOVE, I LAUGHED and... obstacles I've been through changed me to a stronger person. the feelings are so strong but I will never give up on my goals, because I believe one day it will and gonna happen :)
Later, Highlight for January was the Green Party 3.0 that I attended. Thanks to my beloved cousin, I was there! It was a fun filled, wild, awesome weekend I had in Pangkor. About 70 of us (approx. 50 from different countries eg. Japan, Iran, Europe, South America, Brazil, Australia, Philippines and so on.... mostly working adults in Malaysia. ) I would never knew there are such amazing gathering in Malaysia too! hehehe Multinational, globalisation.... living green in Malaysia? :D
also, fantabulous having some golden opportunity to catch up with my beloved buddies in hometown!! all of them made me feel great about home, listening to different experiences and stories of ours was splendid! missing them alot already!yet, still some we couldnt make it to meet up but still, we are having faith on each other! well, the saying goes " Friends are like stars, although we seldom see them, but they are always close in heart" agree?;)
February.....That's the month...CNY and love was in the air... the valentine's day. Had a different CNY this year! after the reunion dinner, on chor 1, the 5 of us drove up to Hatyai for 3days road trip! Wonderful family bonding time, filled up tummies with Tom Yum, desserts, and different Thai delicacies, shopping spree, massage, some sight seeing and meeting ups!! Very relaxing CNY until the day we head back from Hatyai. Heavy congestion on the road at 12am!!!could u believe it? I was only able to drive up to 20km/h. But it was all worthwhile when I hit my bed at home! LOL. the day after Hatyai, we head down to KL Palace of the Golden Horses. Again, another relaxing stay. overall, thumbs up for my CNY!! rawr off the tiger and hop hop hop as high as u could for this bunny year!!!
and on the 23rd..... it was the time that I had to leave Ipoh again!... was really feeling reluctant after spending almost 2months in Ipoh. It was always a hard time for me when I have to say goodbye to something/someone after I am used to it. But yet, for the dearies, I believe " distance makes heart grows fonder!!!" ps. Stay strong, Po!!! I will be back soon!!!xoxo
Au revoir!
Auf Wiedersehen leute!!
jubu jubu ^^
to be continue.....
No comments:
Post a Comment