I'm back in Beijing again yo! Beijing Duck YO YO!! ( just incase people don't get the slogan, it was actually made up by my group during the orientation week I had in Beijing during my 1st sem).
Without really realizing, the 1st semester ended, as well as the 1st semester break ended!!!
Spent 4months in Beijing for the 1st semester. It was really a challenge for me. Unlike the exchange I did when I was in Europe, this trained me more about self discipline, independence and determination. All by myself again, started up everything... There are few good things I should mentioned about Beijing.
1. The Chinese Culture - It was an eye opener for me! Even I am a Malaysian Chinese which I thought I was quite Chinese as I grew up in the environment which my parents esp dad always cultivate me into it!! eg. going to Chinese school, learn Chinese, drinking Chinese tea, Chinese food and blablabla.. and he even brought me to HK before (OK, doesn't count now :P) and yeah, Hangzhou and some other small towns around Hangzhou... still.... really.........It is different!!!
Everything is so brand new and different for me. At least, right now, I know more about the Chinese culture, meeting the real China Chinese, speaking some Beijinger slang and much more...... Things to prove : I am a True blue Malaysian ( not claiming myself Chinese? hehhe)
2. My University - okay, I must agree that this is much better than my previous option. :)
I'm so gonna experience more and different. As I already did!! and more things to learn... Hoping to go to a right track and lead me to a brighter future.
3. People - Everyday I met someone from different part of the World. Even the Chinese people I met, they are not all exactly from Beijing but some other places like Si Chuan, Xin Jiang, Guang Dong, Sanxi, Hunan and etc... (1.4 billion population) hahha so u could imagine :P Ofcourse the foreigners which reminds me of my exchange year! I have a bunch of crazy classmates. I'm fortunate to have at least few nice people around me, been through some ups and downs which so far I could count on them! Friends are always the miracle thing happened to me when I am abroad.
For sure, by listing one, two and three...it does not covers all and everything.. there are list to go...
To me, " Life is like a roller coaster. You can either scream every time there is a bump or you can throw your hands up and enjoy the ride.” sooo, all is upon yourself :)
to be continue....
No comments:
Post a Comment