Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BJ is not Blow Job

I'm back in Beijing!
been abit life less for awhile...
and finally, the blues are over after few days,
start settling down already, the to do list..
but still the big thing to do! MOVING..
ok, I will have to finish it by this week! for sure :)

Yes! the real Nora is BACK!
So I can manage having a room mate again this semester!
since I had it for one year already?
have faith. go go go! I'm gonna have an Ghana room mate after my Vietnam room mate.
Will see how things go.
blablabla, now i just wanna see how I'm gonna move my stuff and stuck it in that little space!
My room in Ipoh is even bigger than a 4 persons room?
hahahhah. oh nora oh!!

At least, I have some nice people around, so I will survive!
Went for massage yesterday! sooo goood.
and later a birthday outing ;)))

see ya soon!

btw, I missss ummmm..... youuu!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment