Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer @ Ipoh

Just incase u didnt know, I'm home for almost a month! as usual, i think its so unbelievable FASTT...just passed by like zZZOOOOoooMMMm...... oh yeah, if you're also curious why am I back? then the reason was just simple. cos I wanna be back! is that good enough? :P
I'm glad anyway to come back, it's the best place on earth! I swear, No where beats home! :)

Besides my usual routine - working, I also enjoyed some weekend trips with my family and chilling at home, also hanged out with friends :) even though most of the buddies are not around which made me feel so different being in Ipoh, still I'm getting used to it :P

Need not to elaborate more, the other best at home is the FOOD! hahahah. had the special home made food from my aunt! the best ever! which no other place can beat her food, the best taste and ingredients award! also, feeling the love from them ! Never the less, we drove up to the North (Hatyai and Penang) !!!! ahhahahh. you should have a clue by now? yeshhh! thai delicacies :D and the Penang famous, u know it....and not forgetting my favourite japanese cuisine and seafood!

umm, besides eating, I have a great mission!!! to lose some KGsss!! ahhhhh....... I know, I know.... I'm working on it le, did some yoga in the morning and hiking at times. very healthy right? :)) but still, have to put extra effort!!!

day by day, I'm heading back to Beijing real soon! It's the coming Saturday's flight. Now, I'm reluctant to go back.... hmmmm right now, I wish I could get it!!! prays hard.

and its late now, time to hit the bed or continue with my paper...............




ps. I just realised, " its not where you are in life, but who is by your side that matters "






No comments:

Post a Comment