![]() |
| Wishing upon the Stars |
| Awesome surprise |
| The Girls (MinSung - Stef - Me - Quyen) |
| Arnav aka Mr.Bean |
| Proliii |
| 2nd Birthday Cake |
| Japanese Buffet |
| BFFs! |
| hehehheheh |
| Party Rockk |
| Spot his tattoo. |
| After Migas |
| The bossy |
Birthday is not just about celebrations. Well, birthday for me symbolic the day when mommy suffers pain and brought me to this world 22 years ago. It show how quick time flew away. Right now, I'm living miles apart from my beloved family but I am really blessed to get supports and love from them. To my dearest friends that have been with me all these while. I really appreciate them! Also, I always believe that someone walked into your life for a reason even some of them just come and go.
总要慢慢成熟,将这个浮华的世界看得更清楚,看穿伪装的真实,看清隐匿的虚假,很多原本相信的事便不再相信。但是,要相信,这个世界里美好总要多过阴暗,欢乐总要多过苦难,还有很多事,值得你一如既往的相信。
It will be an exciting twenty two for me I am sure! Gonna spend half a year in Europe! Looking forward for the upcoming surprises!

No comments:
Post a Comment