| LOT airlines in Warszawa |
| Saw this "Playboy"at Flensburg City |
![]() |
| In the Garden |
| Breakfast on Sunday Morning |
![]() |
| Sunday with Peter, Guni & their six lovely grandchildren |
| My room!! |
I'm back in town! Flensburg! after four long years!!!! What a joy to be back again. I'm staying with Familie Wiese at the moment being. As usual, they are still nice and treating me well. Things have changed such that I don't have all my super awesome pawesome exchange buddies with me. So this time I have to be more localize, mingle with the authentic Germans.
Got my simcard and adapter in the city on Saturday that's why I'm back to civilization using my handy and laptop to connect with the world again. Spent the whole Saturday after til night in the garden, reading, chatting with Ulrike, playing table tennis then yoga. Saturday and Sunday was well spent.
On Sunday, had breakfast and then went to the beach with Guni, Peter and the kids! Omg, they are super cute! The youngest baby girl, Thessa, she is 11months old. Followed by Boh, two years old. He's a curly hair blonde, got a pic of him fell asleep in the car. His sister, Fi turning six next month. Thessa is the youngest, he has two brothers and a sister before him. His brother super blonde with cap is three years old. I love them all!!!!
Started work on Monday! What a challenge! Working in a trading house of the exports and imports of the hardwares. Everything is in German! Time to brush up my German! Had a orientation, will get to know all the departments and etc. Looking forward and have to put efforts in it!


No comments:
Post a Comment