
A bundle of joy when I see both of them
they are sweet, talkative, cheerful, adorable and most of all IRRESISTIBLE!
Adele and Amanda are twins, 5years old princesses in the family.
my landlady's grandchildren.
met them few times already but today they approached me,
came in my room like room riders. checking out my stuff. LOL
okay maybe its abit annoying but they're toooo cute to say NO to them.
i wonder if they read my mind. they know what i am thinking..
ahhh feel like having lil sistas like them. which i always hope to have.
but unfortunately i still rmb what my mum told me during my primary school time was,
"gal, i rather get you barbie dolls to replace ur sisters."urgh.
anyway, as time passed everything turns alright for the fact that I have TWO bros.
it isnt too bad having two brothers though. even if they are mischievous at times.
but yeah as they are growing up, slowly I can realise some Gentleman part of them.
trying to protect and love their elder sister. I'm trying to be a better sister too. : D
well, actually having econs test tmr and the twins are here monopolizing me..haha
so ppl wish me luck for tmr! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment