Saturday, May 30, 2009

been awhile

its been awhile since i last blog. well, its quite happening for these two weeks. ups and downs.. so agree with the saying "life's like a roller coaster". I'm back in Ipoh again!! Again?! yeahh! continuity for past 2weeks. haha. cos dad is driving me thats why : ) and finally tough time for the 1st phase of Alevel has ended..1st monthly test is done and has proved that I really have to put extra more effort on it... grrrrr. anyway something are being so great which put a smile on my face. Outing with my girls after the stressful monthly test.which is a hippie thing for me to hang out. I think I've been changing alot in sort of way but yet I'm not sure what I'm doing is right or wrong. puzzling...okay. just hafta calm my mind down and focus..

some pictures took on Thursdays with Jovin, Joanne and Junie,
as our slogan goes... "N"eed, "J"amboree, "J"oy, "J"ammy :D
had so much fun...we watched Night at the Museum2, dine@Thai Express, headed to Batu Feringgi and Slept over@ my place. thanks Shaun for being our guide for the night : )






















No comments:

Post a Comment