Sunday, May 31, 2009

Incredible movie week

Peep, I just watched 3movies in a week. cool huh. yeah, I'm lovin it. balabalabah...



This is a totally different Terminator film, McG's best film and one of the very best blockbusters of the year...stunning! Effin' Fun!! It was much better than what i expected. I personally like the saying by Blair "He saved my life. I saw a man, not a machine." awww..In short I had a lot of fun at Terminator Salvation. I watched it with my family on Sun :)



A&D ermm anti religion?noo...but still a bloody good film!I can't help thinking that this film Is getting a lot of negativity for no real reason. Many people seem to have missed part of the plot... The story shows that not only the Catholic Church have become corrupt, but the Illuminati representing science have too. You could interpret the story to to be about man's flaws. This film is in no way anti-God/religion/Catholicism, it's unbiased. So if you're religious and put off this film, frankly I think you should give it a go. You'll probably find something pleasing about it if you're mature enough.Anyway, thanks to Shawn, watched it with him and had a great day : )



I never forget the quote from Easter Island Heads said that: Did any of you Dum-Dums bring me Gum Gum? lol. An afternoon in the theater, the battle stays amuse. ohyea and to share another quote by Larry Daley,the key to happiness is doing what you love with the one you love.. awww so sweet. :) and i love the song that the cupids sang.
watched this with 3J's as I told ya. nice nice nice.



To sum up all, I enjoy movies and spending precious time with precious people. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment