blablablab...It's a Sunday morning. current time 10.30am pretty early huh, I am up since 7.30am. due to some stupid reasons I guess. missing someone sooooo much seriously. CRAP! please oh.
Room mate is out and me? yeah well, rooting in my room whole day or going shopping?hehehe. $$
I just wanna talk so much right now. I do not know who to talk to. Where to start from. Yeah, I seem freaking out cos I just wanna speak. So speaking here works?not? hmmmmmm.
I miss them. I miss him. I wanna talk to you. CAN YOU HEAR ME?????
Procrastination. No wayyy... I'm grown up. No longer the kid nor teenage! So yeah, I still need someone anyhow. TO COMFORT ME. TO LISTEN TO ME. TO ACCOMPANY ME. that's all!
I keep telling myself I am not alone, not alone, not alone. and the fact is I am not alone. but why?
I am hoping badly that my phone will ring right now. cos I missed you! its been two days I think.
Ohyeah speaking about yesterday, met up with LEE LING YU. haha My Chinese friend I met in Beijing, from PKU. A really nice one. Treat me good food for lunch. Frankly, I have not taken that much since my parents left. Dinner.. I skipped my dinner for almost everyday. I do not know why. I just do not feel like eating. It sounds like some sickness of me. I hope it's not.
ER. and hmm this post is really out of order. Not in sequence at all! so yeah, its for my own purpose. My style for the day. HEEHE
time's out. OUT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment