Super duper week I had again. It's my 19th day here. I kept counting and counting. :P When people asked me how's life in China : My answer is, I'm still surviving!Yay! Actually, all things happened here brought me in knowing myself and others in terms or places and people better. The human behavior of different countries, the culture and etc.
Every morning, I am able to wake up without my alarm ringing. Amazingly huh. I got myself prepared. Sometimes it's quite dreadful if I gonna wait for someone or someone is waiting for me. Therefore, I prefer to head off alone! Sound and quick :P Then it comes to an exciting part, waiting to hop into the bus. Totally indescribable how's the scene in the bus. Packed like sardin? well. :) depends on your luck! if I do not get a bus, there are still other two options. WALK or TAKE A CAB. walking for 20mins is good for health definately, but under some terms and conditions...hmmm NO MANNNN.... and taking a cab sounds cool right. still, it's damn hard to get a cab here idk why. Silly drivers.. They do not even wanna take customers sometimes. GAHH.
other than that uni is still fine, adapting to the life here. By ignoring some unpleasant moment and people, I really enjoy the life here though. Sometimes a scene popped up to my mind if I had made the right choice. Now, I'm gonna say YES. Whatever it is, I believe it gonna make me a better girl to strive for each moment. I will capture each things here, fulfill my life and bring great memories back home with me :)
Friends and Family, my priority. I miss you all badly. Do not worry guys, I am gonna look after myself well here. There nice new people I met. Some are superbly warm and friendly.
ticktokticktok. guess what? I have to go to uni today! On a early Sunday morning for replacement classes.... well should get myself ready by now:)
ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment