Friday, September 10, 2010

NINETH DAY

OMG SERIOUSLY....
IM IN BEIJING! It seems like I have left for some long time. But the fact isnt like that.
Still remember clearly on the night before, I kiss goodbye my siblings, my family and friends.
I'm so glad that Tai's dad able to fetch me to the airport. hehe special Thanks to both of them. I still remember some funny scene when we took the picture ;) HAHAHAHA
Early on the morning at 6am, I checked in my stuff to the plane and then begins my new journey.

Its gonna be a turning point for me, for sure.
CHINA, the 2nd world largest world economy.
BFSU, China top University for Foreign Studies.
Hell yeah, so why not give a try and prove myself right :)well, alot of stuff pops up. hmm, adapting the culture here. It's sooooo Chinese here though. HAHA. Currently having mostly foreign friends compare to China friends. They are awesome people I met from all over the world. You name it, I have it! We had some social activities on the 2nd day, so I managed to meet almost all from my faculty. Oh yeah, I went to the Great Wall last Saturday! All the sweats and tiredness paid off when we reached the top. I hope to go again during Winter or some other season :D

The Uni is huge, and I stayed off-campus, thats why I need to do alot of walking in Beijing. btw, A good news for me, I lost 2kgs in a week!wondering how I manage it? The food man. I am really not use to it. Only having like one or two meals per day.

Academic wise, lecture class started already. They are really good lecturers no doubt, interesting subjects I am taking so far. I hope I will managed to cope with all the subjects since I have not been studying for almost a year. Efforts are much needed for sure. I have a goal now. YES I CAN! hehehe. gonna motivate myself. and one more interesting class I would really love to share, I had kungfu lessons! I really enjoy it alot.

So this is now my stage to Perform myself. watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment