okay, let me introduce. Arnaud is my neighbour nextdoor! Somehow now he had just got an increment of ahem. So hahhahah he got our room key! well, yeah he just got in and fetch some water away! blah
back to the story, it's his bday today! 23rd!happy birthday arnaud There you go!
Alright, I'm excited about what's going on these day!E, T, C, so on and so fort.. Well, I'm getting more excited what's coming up on Friday! wohhhyeahhh.
Had an awesome week I would say. Pretty much amazed by lotsa stuff. Coming up will be the Islamic Ethics powerpoint presentation. We had a pretty interesting discussion for sociology class. I'm expecting more on this coming weekend!
Let's rock and roll!
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out
of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at
my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

No comments:
Post a Comment