Friday, March 16, 2012

you are much stronger than you think!

Almost two weeks since I left Ipoh. Spent two months back in Malaysia was definitely a good choice to escape Winter in Beijing. It's mid of March but the weather now is still so crazy, unpredictably cold.

2012 is again gonna be one of the turning point in my life I supposed. The first two months of the year had incredibly changed some of my thoughts and view of life. For the time in Ipoh, I spent most of my time working in the office, also at least some time with my grannies. The saddest thing happened on the 3rd February, my dearest popo left us. But she will always remained deep down there in my heart. I hope you will hear our prayers. And my other granny, she was also excited I'm home for quite some time but when the time came that I have to leave Ipoh, she start grumble and wish I could stay. That's the dilemma of growing up. I wish to see the world out there but at the same time, I wish to stay close to my family and dearest people.

I'm blessed that I am close with my families and I have some good buddies around me. It is a precious gift ever that I wouldn't want to lose it. Even though we might not have time to be together always, but you all have a great position in my heart and will never be replaced by anything else.

Also, it was a great starting for my semester by meeting some great people I've missed so much! I got a flashe-post (post in bottle) all the way from Germany. How sweet was it!

Right now, no more procrastination. The opportunities came to me and I have to work for what I wanted!!

Thought of the day: Sometimes we have to reject, I deserve something else better than it.
Reading of the week : Aristotle - Nicomachean Ethics

Good weekend to all!

hugs n kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment