Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hazy Sat

What a day. Went to bed around 6.25am after WU. It wasn't planned, but ended up there. Dad was calling at 8.55am I have to jump off my cosy bed to pick up the phone and I thought it was already late. Yes, bet you got it right. Straight away after the phone call, I went back to my dreamland. Dreamt about my elder sis? and Dong took the wrong HSK exam? hahhahha
It's hazy out there, I'm being lazy and just ordered delivery Chicken Rice. Yes, it's so convenient here, you can order delivery for most of the food! I missed the Yoga Class today, gonna make it up tomorrow!! or maybe later with some replacement :) 
That's all for now, Nora reporting from NBC News.....
This is what I'm doing right now. Got a job! hahahh don't get me wrong, I'm not a reporter, neither an editor, I'm just a .....transcriber (if you ever know about this) :-) . These work are such a **** ** ***.

No more deli-daily.... Off to work! buhbyeee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment