Tuesday, March 20, 2012

White Sun

Bet you wouldn't believe this!
After the Hazy Sat, my previous post, It was a White Sunday!!!
It snowed middle of the night.
I woke up having a white snowy scene outside my window.
White Sunday!!

It is nice, however wtf? shouldn't it be spring now, flowers should bloom but not expecting the snow
Well yeah, at least I had a wonderful Sunday.
Hang out with Julia (A gorgeous Chinese Friend of mine). We had a good soup for lunch in a cosy restaurant, and then abit of shopping also meeting up her friend and finally dinner.
Julia and I in Lavitas! having our smoothies :)

Frankly speaking I do not have much Chinese friends even I am in China! hahah but She is one of the closest one. Our last met was during the New Year countdown. Was awesome to get to know her, big thanks to David, his colleague. Also, David is a Malaysian friend I met in Beijing. How wonderful the connection is as I met David also through a Malaysian girlfriend, Cindy where I met in a beach party in Malaysia. hahahha
That's how I roll! I'm happy to have these nice people around me! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment