F.A.M.I.L.Y
Father and Mother I Love You!bros included. :D
on saturday, after the tedious PM class I went for lunch with JJs. :)
initially, I thought I'll be lonely throughout the weekend after the lunch.
but,
things changed after I received the call!
mum, dad and bros are coming down!!
woohoo..*jumping up and down*
have not seen them for weeks.
people, jealous not okay? hahaha
I called my dad last week and told him I'm craving for seafood, CRABSS!
who knows? he seriously came down and bring me for seafood!!
thumbs up. *fingers licking* XD
had cheese crab. yumms. first time trying crabs with cheese.
they stayed overnight.
I really love the feelings
no matter where we are,
when we are together,
I feel home!
the weekend was awesomely great
but
terribly short!
they headed home. :(
anyway,
they did their part as a good parent,
earnestly
its time to do my part,
as a good&responsible daughter.
Father and Mother I Love You!bros included. :D
on saturday, after the tedious PM class I went for lunch with JJs. :)
initially, I thought I'll be lonely throughout the weekend after the lunch.
but,
things changed after I received the call!
mum, dad and bros are coming down!!
woohoo..*jumping up and down*
have not seen them for weeks.
people, jealous not okay? hahaha
I called my dad last week and told him I'm craving for seafood, CRABSS!
who knows? he seriously came down and bring me for seafood!!
thumbs up. *fingers licking* XD
had cheese crab. yumms. first time trying crabs with cheese.
they stayed overnight.
I really love the feelings
no matter where we are,
when we are together,
I feel home!
the weekend was awesomely great
but
terribly short!
they headed home. :(
anyway,
they did their part as a good parent,
earnestly
its time to do my part,
as a good&responsible daughter.
"Count your blessings. Once you realize how valuable you are and how much you have going for yourself, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence.""Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."



No comments:
Post a Comment