“We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken.”
thats so true! this quote speaks for me at this moment.
I could barely close my eyes and sleep..what happened? Im feeling sick. I often thought I was in the wrong business. I was pretty seriously thinking of tossing it in before I shot Shine. I do not know why. I was pretty restless, I had been through a bad period of stress induced anxiety - panic attacks - and I was not sure of what I wanted to do. In so many words, I would say it's just a low boredom threshold. We get restless if we do any one thing for too long.
We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lost sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way.
for this moment SLEEEEP is all i need. goodnight world!


No comments:
Post a Comment