Tuesday, July 14, 2009



"Get a life" they all say
And this is the line I think
On my very last day
They wait for me to meet their expectations.
But they have no idea
that I'm dealing with such frustrations.
They wait for me to smile
Even though they have wary suspisions
Of why I'm so hostile.
They wait for the one day that I'll come around
But soon they realize I'll always be away
even as I drown.
They wait for me to say I'll be fine
But I refuse to tell a lie
even with our hands intwertwined.
They wait for me to show a flash of excitment.
But then they stop trying when they find that my emotions are in proper confinement.
He waits for me to say the those words
But does he know that it's impossible for me to fall into?
No, he doesn't have a clue.
I wait for me to come to life
But the doubt increases when I look in the mirror
The scowl I see is sharper than a knife.

I'm stunned for a moment today,
as if I'm a dumb-founder.
I wonder and shall see is it all the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment