
like this pic. hahaa. with my punjabi shirt. =)
I'm back to Penang again. It doesnt seem to be a good sign coming back here. tests are on my waiting list...workloads are piling up.
finaally registered for the A-level external paper. argh. from this moment I must reschedule my lousy time. eat well, sleep well, study well. what mum always says. :D
and I saw this wonderful quote which tells....
Staying up all night is a waste of sleeping, and a waste of sleeping is a waste of dreaming, and dreaming is important because the more dreams you have, the better chance you have of one coming true.
hahaha.. i think this is indeed true!
so my dreams are to ace my A-level and the list goes on later.....LOL
goodnight!
xoxo
ps. had an awesome weekend with family and meeting up with Camenn, Gang, Min, Joan, Tai and still missing Elaine.
HAPPY 19th LALA!!! 10years of friendship and still counting....<3
No comments:
Post a Comment