Sunday, July 26, 2009

Obssessed

Friday -- always the day I longed in the week. but recently, its not. as I could not get to go home. its been two weeks! had a dreadful Friday from 10pm-4pm. included one hour lunch break. and that was all about law! wrote two essays, and was the first time I managed to finished it within an hour! but still reffering my notes. I wish to be a lil more brainy so I could store all my A level notes inside ;) shall wait till the day I am able to apply all my notes from my brain without reffering notes..aha. then ride on the kpg bus, and went for Obssessed!

Ohwell, the movie was okay. What a story line..hahaha. First-time film director gets a wonderfully wicked performance from Lisa(Ali Larter), while Sharon (Beyonce Knowles) shows off her claws in the film's climactic showdown. Taking its place alongside such films as FATAL ATTRACTION and DISCLOSURE, OBSESSED is a rollicking reminder that all's fair in love and stalking. watch it then you'll know. :)

after movie, LAKSA time!! the laksa wasnt really good but enjoyed :) Sulaine left earlier and therefore left us four...here comes the pictures.




:) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment