Monday, July 20, 2009

Wedding Plan

tagged by Joanne Ooi.


How old are you?
nineteen


2. Are you single?
single & available ;)


3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
Depends on when I am gonna meet the right man. before 30 I hope.


4. Do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
ah? you noob. I'm still attached to myself right now.


5. If not, who you want to marry?
Somebody who is good looking, tall, caring, have sense of humour but not lame okay?:P
love me more than I love him. I'm sorry. HAHA


6. Who will be your bridesmaid and bestman?
Shall see...


7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?

All in one. Church wedding ceremony. By the beach, there's a church and the church has a huge garden. Ain't it gonna be perfect like that? *dreamss*


8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?

Everywhere!I'm too greedy.. Italy&Spain during Spring. Mexico in Summer. Japan in Spring. Canada in Winter.hahaha. he must be rich then!!


9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?

Family and Friends. No idea how many....


10. Will that include your exes?

Yep . they are still my good friends.


11. How many layers of cake do you want?

Hmm...Each layer with different type of cake...so...how many layers do u think will be enough for me? the cake lover...haha. shall see.


12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?

When the sun rise. The best time of the day. :D


13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.

Now and Forever. Way back into Love. and the list goes on.....cant think of the title right now..


14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon and fork? Knife?

Fine dining. All depends on the dishes.


15. Champagne or red wine?

Both plus cocktail ; )


16. Honeymoon right after wedding or days after the wedding?

Days after... arent you gonna be very tired right after wedding?


17. Money or household items?
duh. Both larh.


18. How many kids would you like to have?
Depends. Maybe not or maybe 2.


19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
Certainly


19.1. Baju kahwin kaler?
White


19.2. Kad kahwin?
Yeah.


19.3. Wedding gift?
Surprise!!!


19.4. Camera man?
Sure. I love pictures.


20. Whose wedding plan you would like to know next?
YOU... yeah! your are tag!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment