apart from that. the week was okay, went to Botanical garden on friday for evening walk with the new cousins?don't know how should it be related. haha. David, Amber and Ying. then had super yummy delicious home made desserts.then had Pengajian Malaysia class yesterday. blame it, cause thats the reason I'm stucked at this place. however, after PM went for Steamboat, blablabla with the sistas (there's a new sister add in to us) hahaha Stanley. At night,hit Gurney again. told u its my 2nd home!LOL went for Sushi then Public Enemies with S. Now I thought maybe its a good thing that I didn't turn up for the other event?hmm its still a hard time for me to get u outta my mind. well, im done!
okay, now is the movie review requested by MIN. : ) short one. really short one. haha


Essentially, for me, there are two kinds of gangster movies: those made during the time when men wore hats in real life and those made during the time when men wore hats that came from wardrobe.
The first type are usually in black-and-white, punchy, nervy and full of wisecracks. The second type are usually longer and more violent, but slower-paced and nobler of purpose, as if the hats suddenly carried an extra weight, an extra sadness. What Micheal Mann, the director has achieved with the new Public enemies is an often fascinating, striking combination of the two. So would say the movie is not bad or boring as I thought. a movie worth a try. The big thing -- Johnny Depp (John Dilinger) is in the movie . haha. he's cool! some scene really make u laughs.
My favourite quote in the movie by Dilinger
"We're having too good a time today. We ain't thinking about tomorrow"aha.
Now, and today -- Quarantine.
Is it time to go home yet? I keep clicking these damn shoes, but nothing happens.
I WANT HOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment